biosfear any1?

Any great announcement will be made here.
Lindy

Post by Lindy »

I like this one :D
Luv

Lindy x

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

I have a rough amesthyst, and like 5 rough amiga stones >_<, anyone care to refine them for me? :P

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

cutting gems and refining stones is a bitch...often i find myself selling the stuff to shop as i cant be bothered to beg for a refine in town...
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Diplomate

Post by Diplomate »

I got a lvl 7 mage type thingie

ingame name: Tinuva

Shalaam
Site Admin

Post by Shalaam »

i played it three times, already got bored by it :s lvl50 fighter called Brogho, it's one of the better betas and at least a much better mmorpg than alot of those korean pre-fab stuff.

A part of the fun lies in the fact that you can hunt about anything very early, and there is alot to hunt. mayor downfall is that there is no pvp and people just do their thing basicly, partying isn't very much encouraged.

Leveling is really fast, especially when you find a room where 1000 times 1000 creatures keep attacking you and all you have to do is stand in a corner and keep smashing that sword. You'll get good xp even when the creatures are far below your challenging rate. I think i leveled from 1-50 in less than ten hours, all you have to do is find a good spot with alot of creatures, doesn't really matter what kind of creatures... If anyone needs some items, i could give them away...
~reality is just an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol~