Rose Online (International Server - Jan 1 2005)

Any great announcement will be made here.
Anemone

Random ROSE Stuff

Post by Anemone »

Mmm, I am playing occasionally, so if you see a AnemoneCnaria, or niYukina running around, say hi too. How do clans/guilds work in ROSE and is there any chance of doing RB there? (randomly throwing out ideas)

I also have an experimental ALL CHARM character running around...it's tough...what do you think is a good job for her? It's crazy...charm DOES increase monster aggression, btw...so I run for my life from jellybeans. Don't laugh..too much.

Anyway, here are a few more tidbits:

- Save your La Reines(sp?)! It's a Valentine's day quest...check the official site for info since I haven't played for 2+ weeks and I'm too lazy to drag it up, but I think it's something like if you collect 30 of them you can trade it in for a special item (accessory..like +2 int earring, etc)

- You can reset your stat points before you hit lvl15...go talk to Cornell or Warren (can't remember which one) in Zant.

- There is supposed to be a skill point reset event sometime in the future, but there's no word of when yet.

- Since in this game, there's no class specific weapons, it's really easy to create anti-traditional characters, for example, an archer who can heal himself, etc...and make use of the various buffs or specialties each class carries.

- And the obvious...if people are offering to buy your drops, do check how much they're paying before doing so. Lots of scammers offering to buy drops for 10zuly each when the NPCs offer 80+...so watch out.

That's it...just thought I'd share some more knowledge =)

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

i checked out what ya need for a guild, as i wanted to have rebirth over my head ;P

but ya need 1 mil money and lvl 30 char...
lvl 30 char is easy to make, like 10-15 hours of playing(if ya know what ur doing) , but 1 mil is a bit harder...seeing as the most ive had was like 30K ;P

and about skill reset event, well....i took skills that i thought were cool ;P no clue how much to increase each of em...so im doing it pretty much at random ;P hope i wont mess up my char that much

and as i aint got much time to play am only lvl 30 atm...trying to make it 31 today, got new wep and other items waiting for me at lvl 31 ,P

/end rant
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

andeluvian

Post by andeluvian »

i got bored to that weeks ago :P

if any1 still plays and needs some hunter crap let me know, might aswell give them to some1 who needs them

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

i got bored of it pretty much after i wrote my last message ,P
so guess that game sucked ..
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Anemone

Post by Anemone »

Yeah...I stopped playing too. Not that I was bored per say...but eh, I guess it's more fun to have people to play with and this wasn't very satisfying. Next...