Gate of Heaven (Open Beta Feb 23-05)

Any great announcement will be made here.
Kiaser

Gate of Heaven (Open Beta Feb 23-05)

Post by Kiaser »

Game Site:

http://gth.e-games.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Downloads:

ftp://download2.e-games.com.my/GTH/GTH( ... 050201.exe
ftp://download3.e-games.com.my/GTH/GTH( ... 050201.exe

Game Story:

Gate to Heavens

¡°When we looked up into the night sky there always were the stars, the silver white constellations, I still remember how it was. The gentle light bathing my face in its brilliance as though a beautiful goddess looked down upon me from the highest heavens.¡±

That was the time before the Goddess of all the lesser gods drove a crystal slate across the horizon, forever separating men from the heavens. The slate covered the whole sky, the stars disappeared and darkness became the only characteristic of the night. Now only the crystal corridor or the ¡°Gate to Heavens¡± allowed those on earth to reach the heaven itself. It was during this time that those some would call Angels appeared. While not nearly as powerful as the gods they possessed the ability to greatly influence human kind. In order to ensure their power did not grow to match those of the gods the Goddess appointed a gatekeeper to forever stand vigilant at the crystal corridor, allowing none to pass, to reach for the powers of heaven. This gatekeeper, himself a god, became known as ¡°The Guardian.¡±

In the mean time, these beings, these ¡°Angels¡± began to absorb the energies of nature itself. This inherently changed them and as there is day and night the angels were divided into those of the Light and those of Darkness. Those of the light had the nature of goodness itself, they strove to purify the world and to lead mankind towards good. The dark ones on the other hand strove to gain power for themselves both physical power as well as the harnessing of energies, some would call it magic, to realize their goals. But one must understand that they have no concept evil, they are merely acting within the boundaries of their nature just as those who worship the light are working to better the world because it is in their nature to do so. They too have no notion of what we understand as good or evil. But even so, mankind has always been attracted to the powerful and the power of the dark ones attracted them so. Soon they began to worship them as though they were gods and as they began to practice what they worshipped the world was plunged into chaos and strife.

As it was, chaos began when the Goddess lay in dormancy, she would lay dormant for ten thousand years biding her time and waiting to be reborn in an even greater form. Fearing that chaos of powers dark would reach out to heaven ¡°The Guardian¡± made a decision to close the gates he stood guard over. While he now regrets that act it was at that time the most prudent action this loyal protector could undertake.

The old saying goes: ¡°As there is light there are shadows and as there is day there is night. As there is heaven there is hell¡­¡±

When the crystal corridor was sealed the dark god of hell itself awoke from his slumber, as though what little power heaven still shone onto the world was enough to keep him at bay. But with that gone the world was ravaged by beasts unseen before and monsters so mighty they vanquished the greatest warrior. There was so much death, so much destruction that if it were possible the sky would bleed a bright red.

But the men would not easily give up their homes and the ¡°angels¡± would not readily give up their new found place in the world. And so they fought, and they are still fighting to banish the legions of hell back into their fiery domain and to seal that portal once and for all.

¡°Perhaps there is no difference between men, angels or even the gods. We all are struggling; we struggle to survive, to carve a piece of life out of the world for ourselves. We have no choice for if we do not fight we would perish. Take up my sword, my child and fight! Fight for our lives and fight for the hope that one day, one day our children would know nothing but the joy of living. That one day we can once again look upon the sky and see the stars.¡±

ImageImage
Current Games:

World of Warcraft (Sen'jin Server)

Alliance:
Dagaralok (Human Warrior)
Darkrainz (Dwarf Rogue)
Musketeer (Night Elf Hunter)

Horde:
Hepatitisman (Undead Mage)
Whatamess (Troll Hunter)

Kiaser

More Images