Ferentus

Any great announcement will be made here.
Ommy

Ferentus

Post by Ommy »

Currently in Closed beta (they accept all applications, however theres a limit to 6000 accounts).

Website

Account Creation

Download Mirror 1

Download Mirror 2

Download Mirror 3

Download Mirror 4

This game seems like a L2 clone, with slightly worse graphics, but there are positive sides, such as the mercenary system, where you rent a mercenary of your desired class, eg a cleric if your a knight.
There are currently 3 races; barbarian, high elf and wood elf, with 2 more to be added; human and dwarf.
There are also a few classes currently ingame; knight, paladin, warrior, cleric, wizard, necromancer, summoner and archer.

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

ommy, u playing it?
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Ommy

Post by Ommy »

Im gonna give it a go after the wipe, maybe ill try it beforehand though. Was gonna message you on msn last night, but you were away :p

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Im trying it... it's complicated.. kinda weird... and no necromancer class yet :(. I picked summoner.... yea it's weird... has stats and you get the pick wat skill you learn at level up... so it's more diverse... but i'd say theres a lot of imbalance?

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

i got a lvl 25 pally there btw ,P
cant be arsed to lvl atm, coz afraid of the whipe
lvl 18 manufacture skill, wee...hehe
crafting/enchanting is gonna rule there, can make some sweet items...enchanted lal my equipment ; )

tho, bad point is that crafting material dont stack atm....and there is ALOT of dif materials, and storage is small, as is inventory. leveling crafting skill is quite expensive, but enchanting cost ALOT

anyways, it looks cool, i like it quite alot

pvp seems really fuked tho, basically whoever gets 1st hit wins. i pretty much 1 hit every caster of the same lvl. but if they nuke me from afar i die ofcourse ;P and arherc seem to rule at least till around lvl 30, dunno hows it later on.

some random rambling by me atm ,P

anyways, if got any questions then shoot ; )
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Crafting, I've no clue about it, I wouldn't mind a Beginners guide to it...

Pm me @ Hinata, Sadako or Sheoko. East Server... if anyone else comes to play :)

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

oh ya if u play, come to east

ok, ill try to sum up crafting quickly:
first u need a crafting sheet (they drop all the time, like a recipe) then obviously the materils needed ;P

dont bother crafting at the smith, as u get no skill fom it

from grocer buy a manufacture kit.
next learn the manufacture skillm and woodcraft.... those are the 2 first basil skills u can lvl ur manufacture skill with.

when u wanna make something, press the manufacture skill ( u can put it under hot key like normal skill). then the crafting window will pop up. crafting sheet goes to top let corner, and manufacture kit to the right top corner, and ull knwo where to put materials.

starting town sells wood and gems....saltic town sells wool and sea gems (corals, gems etc), the town in south sells graphite and stuff like that , and the town in north sells metals.......other materials, like skins, eyes, bones etc, ya gota gather from huntin.

the required lvl that are on sheets, isnt ur character lvl, but its the manufactur lvl....so different sheets require higher manufacture skill.

enchating requires all the 7 of the crafting skills. so you gotta invest 7 skills points in crafting skills if u wanna enchat anything.

when enchanting, u dont use manufacture kit, but uprade kit...everythign else is the same........and in the middle big box goes the items u wanna enchant

hope i isnt too confusing ;P
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

btw, there isnt gonna be a whipe, so lvl lvl lvl ,P
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Ommy

Post by Ommy »

thats annoyed me ;p how they can not have a wipe without even adding all the classes/races i just cant understand...

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

well, its ok with me, as i dun wanna lvl up another char ;P

well, i got a lvl 12 archer and a lvl 11 wizie aswell, but that dun count
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Ommy

Post by Ommy »

as stupid as it sounds, i cant even seem to be able to pm someone right -.-

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

whispering is broken
its /tell name message,

contact advenger and join KOS then ya only need g chat or TS ;P
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

got my pally to vl 30...lvl grind is starting to catch up, need like 30K exp to lvl, and mob which i hunt give me about 50-60....
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!

Nardae

Post by Nardae »

good news to you ommy, its gonna get whiped tomorrow, bibi to my llv 33 pally, think i was highest pallyon server...and i owned all in pvp hehe
-Anar kaluva tielyanna!