Reqium Bloodymare

Any great announcement will be made here.
Azbos

Re: Reqium Bloodymare

Post by Azbos »

Death Scythe wrote: keeps shutting off... the cpu temp was at 69C... so i persume thats why. My question is how do I lower this temperature, its never been this high, i recently got a new pwoer supply, could it be afecting the temperature? or has something gone inside, the fan seems to be working like... anyone know what else it could be?

I mean if I lower the power that the supply is producing will that lower the cpu voltage?

check fan is fitted right or its the right type
it shud blow cool air over the heatsink and cpu chip not suck

failing that turn off pc ,unplug and get a paint brush or can of air and give fan and heatsink a good clean,i do mine once a month
if all that fails ,all is not lost u might just need to reglue the cpu chip back to the heatsink as some tend to loosen up over time(special glue required not superglue deffo a no no)

to check your power managment stting click >start control panel >power options in sub menu of power schemes select home/office desktop if u have a pc or portable/laptp if you have that insead ,click apply and ok out

if that doesnt help then last chance could be if you have several fans inside you pc /tower and 1 is not functioning then disconnect it or replace(£4-5) all except cpu fan ofcourse
Image Image

I have Quit gaming for good (well while im at her house then).

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Could be yoru graphic card too, does it have a fan?
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

Azbos

Post by Azbos »

kick in the head doh reached lvl 9 ,100% and cannot continue to lvl ,this is plain stupid imo now i have to complete every quest in order to raise my lvl.
this seriously pisses me off as i prefer to grind than quest
blehhhhhh
Image Image

sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

Sagitarium - Kruxena on Valdes atm.

Say names if u play guys :)

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Keptah wrote: kick in the head doh reached lvl 9 ,100% and cannot continue to lvl ,this is plain stupid imo now i have to complete every quest in order to raise my lvl.
this seriously pisses me off as i prefer to grind than quest
blehhhhhh

Hahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

hahah at poor az. Well I got it fixed, turns out the motor on my cpu fan broke so I just bought a heatsink/fan unit and installed it there and everything is up and fine.... which i was shitting myself over installing it. It was a reeeeally old fan too lol, was like 2,000 rpm lol, its super cool now so I might give this another go if yous are still playing.

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Server down atm :(
But we gotta decided if we play on new server or old.
new server means prob less lag, but tiny communauty as everyone already settle on first server.

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Kalestone wrote: Server down atm :(
But we gotta decided if we play on new server or old.
new server means prob less lag, but tiny communauty as everyone already settle on first server.

Id op for the 2nd server, purely because of population, sometimes it took 5 minutes for me to get to the center of town, but hey ill go with whatever you guys wanna do

Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Post by Azuka »

gah... game is too much for my poor old pc
got an old AMD 2000+ XP with 256mb video and 1gb ram and according to the website its the minimum requirement listed
was hard moving when i first loaded the game with default settings so i exited and put all settings to minimum and ran all the way out of town to test with less crowd and it was so slow going frame by frame that i was having problem targeting mobs to kill and sometimes just ran by them or just stood in front
even opening inventory and equipment window took awhile to load =/
System Requirements
------------ Minimum Requirements ------------------ Recommended Requirements
CPU ------- Pentium 4 2.0 GHz \ AMD Athlon XP 2000+ or Faster
RAM ------ 512 MB ------------------------------------ 1GB Or higher
VGA ------- Geforce FX 5600 \ Radeon HD2 or Equivalent Geforce 6600 \ Radeon 8500 series or Higher Pixel Shader 2.0 or Better
guess i'm stuck with MWO
oh well.....

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

What video card u got azu? cos i got same comp spec as yours :?

Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Post by Azuka »

nvidia fx 5500
not sure what that pixel shader 2.0 is.....

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

I'm diffently out too, its too much effort playing, ill level in half or more time than everyone else -___-, takes a good 5 to 10 minutes when i log in just to be able to half move about. More resources seem needed than L2 even =/

Azbos

Post by Azbos »

agree ds looks like im out too(shame really like it)
but my pc cant handle it anymore does ok for 1 hr then kills my graffix card and drivers , reinstalled new ones but no dif infact worse.
its really labour intensive on pc this game 7/10 for effort though
Image Image

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Ya it really is a decent game, I wish I got to try out more features etc, well Ill try and look for something else, i check betawatcher every few hours hoping a new beta has started, but yeah ill keep you guys updated if i find anything for us crappy pc owners ^^

sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

:( only me and kale can play Requiem... this sucks .... and on MWO where more can play the game sucks ass stupid botgame..