Warrior Epic [Closed beta]

Any great announcement will be made here.
Death Scythe

Warrior Epic [Closed beta]

Post by Death Scythe »

Warrior Epic takes online games and action RPGs into new territory. To begin, the game is free to download and free to play online with no strings attached. Choose several warriors from a large group of specialized classes and play cooperative campaigns or slug it out with friends in PVP. All of this can be set up in a matter of minutes. We are dedicated to bringing out new content such as players, monsters, equipment, and stories every month.

Looks decent enough. Different classes compared to most mmos, thats what I like the most.

Death Scythe

Re: Warrior Epic [Closed beta]

Post by Death Scythe »

I got an invite to the closed beta ill try it tonight or tomarrow. I've got 10 invites to give away too, so whoever wants a shot at it leave me your account name.

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Sure gimme :) @kalestone
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Kalestone wrote: Sure gimme :) @kalestone

Sent, just log in at the site to check. The only email I got was to say I was into the closed beta as the title, wasnt anything written in it lol. Dunno if ill play it tonight, wanna go to cyrpt's and have a few drinks but he isnt answering his phone ¬_¬, gimp. Ill be on DScythe or Sheoko no doubt anyway.

Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Post by Azuka »

got invited too
Death Scythe wrote: Dunno if ill play it tonight
doesnt start till 23rd at 9:30pm CST and win prizes

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

huh? well I just played it for 20 minutes or so there now.

The whole system is just dull and the HP system is just pathetic, basically everyone starts off as a Pit fighter, you get your own trophy room where you sort of kit up and decide which mission to do, the basis is to either play alone or to play with others, now you're down shit creek on the first few missions solo, so thats that out the window. The idea is to go on missions, which so far comprised of running on a straight path while killing things with 3 skills (which are on a 1 minute cooldown each by the way).. collecting coins which turns into EXP at the end of the mission, and then you can buy equipment i persume after a while. Theres 5 characters (start out as pit fighter) and you unlock the other 4 by playing through the missions. The real shitness of it all is the HP system. Sorry you dont have hp, you have Zelda style fucking hearts. you do about 2/3 damage on a mob, usually take 2 swings to kill. You start off with 3 hearts and each heart has 4 quarters, depending on the mob it can take 1-3 quarters away. Oh and you have 3 lifes per mission. Overall its fucking piss hard solo,the skills on such a long cooldown means your running around clicking left mouse on most things, the HP system takes the god damn piss... and there seems to be no diversity between players. Not the best of explainations but you get the picture. Im tired and cranky so =p

I think its a load of shite to be honest, im going back to voyage century, if anyone can persuade me to play this again, be my guest.

Another failure, can add this to a long line of mmo's lately.

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

bad game eh.... least had a go at it before OB

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

To be fair im really tired, so people should give it a shot on their own anyway, I just cant be assed with forxed teamplay, theres a lot better free mmo's out there.

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

ok just played it...... true enough it sucks

Osiriis

Post by Osiriis »

you can't even look up. only stare at the ground.

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

tried to play a bit more and wasted a good hour running around killing stuff and died halfway through.... as expected gain 0 exp and 0 gold
game is impossible to play alone, cant get exp/gold if you die during the mission
the mouse control pissed me off too being reverse during missions
so i killed the game and deleted it

Aux

Post by Aux »

nigel i love you :) :O! *hums the knock of nigel song* :P

Test your drunkard wits ;p (its really easy rly :x or im just a alchie idk lol)

http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/booze