Tabula Rasa

Any great announcement will be made here.
Death Scythe

Tabula Rasa

Post by Death Scythe »

As of January 10th, Tabula Rasa has become free to play... for the fact their shutting down their servers on Feburary 28th... roughly 6 weeks away.

Anyway I downloaded it.. as it's pretty freaking awesome, too be expected of a previous Pay to Play Game. I love the target system, have to aim to hit your foes. The envoirments are a fresh change compared to your very typical fantasy type game.... and so far its quest to level up rather than grinding... and theres the old stat distrubition at level up which I havent seen in a loooong time. It also runs on my piece of shit PC (recently checked out how much my processor would be to buy knew... less than £20 haha).

Playing on Centaurus (EU Server)

Key Features

* The Creative Vision – Features a rich storyline with culminating experiences, immersive tactile environments and a persistent plot.
* Take Role-playing to the Battlefield – Fast-paced action involving skill, stealth, and strategy combines with character growth and development (RPG) on a massive multiplayer scale (MMO).
* Unleash the Power of Logos – Alien technology allows you to harness the very fabric of the cosmos for healing, attacks, and more!
* Ethical Parables – Encounter ethical decisions while attempting to complete goals or missions that affect the people and environments around them.
* Battlefield Control Points – Entrenched positions on a given battlefield can change hands over the course of a battle and affect spawn points of both enemy and friendly characters.
* Character Cloning System™ – Innovative class system allows you to explore different character classes without levelling up a new character.
* Crafting & Economy – Participate in crafting and selling items.
* Player-vs-Player – Challenge other players in voluntary PvP mode.
* Integrated Voice Chat – Allows hands-free communication on the battlefield.

Main website = Here

Account Creation = Link

Client Download:

ftp://ftp.playtr.com/setup_data_files/i ... 11.6.0.exe

Gamershell Mirror Link

Well that's that, post here if you're thinking of giving it ago. I'll diffently be playing this until we've got something else we all agree on =).

DS
Last edited by Death Scythe on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sagitarium

Re: Tabula Rasa

Post by sagitarium »

About ur edit Ds , yea u put in some details (no CC details) and u create 2 accounts at once , one for ncpoop and one for tabula rasa .

Death Scythe

Re: Tabula Rasa

Post by Death Scythe »

Excellent excellent excellent, glad they got rid of the serial code/credit card crap. Looking forward to seeing others play it, it's quite a fun game I must say.

One thing on Character creation, iYou have a first name and a surname.. it's your surname that appears in chat etc.

So I'm Revy Sheoko... as once again I didn't like the male models... I see a pattern forming.. mayeb I should have a real life sex change.

Brainue09

Tabula Rasa

Post by Brainue09 »

i dont know if ncsoft or another develloper made tabula rasa, but anyways GW1 GW2 will be develloped by arenanet and published by ncsoft. the only thing that GW12 will have in common to tabula rasa is that they are both published by NCSOFT.