Karos Online CB2

Any great announcement will be made here.
Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Karos Online CB2

Post by Azuka »

finally after 2 months of waiting after CB1 ended and the start of korean CB2, the 2nd english CB phase is about to start on the 25th

Azbos

Re: Karos Online CB2

Post by Azbos »

I do like the graphix very clean and fresh and if im not mistaken they use same engine as Requiem :Bloodmare ???
Either way it does look good, hope theres going to be euro 1 as there web site takes forever to load ,that in itself would say "LAG" to me for gaming. Damn crappy UK ISP's :D, wish we had same speed as koreans get , i read somewhere few weeks ago bog standard internet speed in korea now is 100mb compared to UK's fastest of upto20mb we are useless lol.
Anyway got sidelined nice looking keep us posted please azuka :D
Image Image

I have Quit gaming for good (well while im at her house then).

Axelfolie

Post by Axelfolie »

If it runs as smooth as requiem, I might give it a try.
It met him... It's Master.

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

lol cb didnt even last long
it said it starts 25th but when i check the site that day they changed it from 23-26 so only 72 hrs of cbt meh =/
so i barely managed to play but it was pretty decent

no news about when the next one will start so no one knows if its going to be another cbt or ob, even the gms dont know
the main page says ob coming soon.... but there are still a few classes not introduced in the game yet

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

well here's the most current update, its not much but if you're still planning to play it later you got one more chance to test it before OB launches
Good news Karos players!

NHN has officially released the date for the third (and final) CBT for Karos Online. Mark your calendars on the 27th to the 28th of November, for that's when you will be able to visit the land of Asmara for the third time. Although it will be shorter than the first two CBTs, this last one will add a different flavor from the previous test phases. Without divulging too much information, let's just say that it's a worthy end to the closed test phases, and is an explosive way to welcome open beta testing.

Those who are able to participate in the first and second beta testings do not need a separate beta key to join; you're automatically included in the 3rd CBT. For those who missed out on the first two, this is your chance to see what all the hubbub is about! So get your beta keys now (check out where here: http://forum.karosgame.com/showthread.php?t=1864) and take arms. Asmara needs your help!

See you in the final CBT!

~ Team Karos

Azuka

Post by Azuka »

well OB will start Dec. 4th to those who are still interested or bored hehe