Ruibies of Eventide

Any great announcement will be made here.
Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Ruibies of Eventide

Post by Azuka »

From the Website

Character Customization

With 7 races and over 90 classes, it is simple to create a character custom-made to a player's character concept. No race of the seven; Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Human, Leshy, Orc, or Ogre, is limited to certain skills because of race. Each of the more than 500 race/class combinations have specific strengths and weaknesses and are not limited to specific skills by class.

Variety of Spells
In Rubies Of Eventide, there are 8 spell schools that have specific strengths and weaknesses. Each school has over 50 spells, and more are being designed and added through quests, storylines and rewards. In addition, each spell can be cast at a power specified by you, the player. This combines the balance of weapon power and speed with spells to create an extremely dynamic combat system.

Economic System and Items
The world of Rubies Of Eventide consists of hundreds of shops, taverns, inns, schools and more. Almost 3000 items exist to create a more interesting and challenging game environment. More items will be added as the game world progresses, so that Vormis continues to be a new and interesting place, long after a player has "seen it all."
The economy of Vormis is player-based and encourages the creation and trade of useful items such as ammunition and other expendable items. While the shops are available, player interaction is encouraged through price benefits, bonuses to created items and supply and demand.

Factions and Reputation
Rubies Of Eventide has a sensible IG justice system that allows players to do as they wish, as long as they are willing to risk the consequences. Players can choose if their characters are evil, neutral or good. Rubies Of Eventide was specifically designed with reasonable consequences that make sense in a world of good and evil whenever possible. You are welcome to help the good side, the evil side, or to find your particular balance in between.
In terms of good and evil, game balance adds to gameplay, instead of subtracting. The justice system encourages a self-regulating world. Not all cities will be exactly the same, due to different IG conditions. If characters repeatedly flaunt the Duke's laws, then there may be bounties (when implemented) placed on their heads. Likewise, good characters may be hunted by evil characters, assuming that they agree to combat each other.

System Requirements
Preliminary Minimum System requirements are:

1.4 Ghz Pentium 4 or faster Processor
128 MB of RAM
1 GB Free Hard Drive space
CD-ROM Player
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
64MB 3D Accelerated DirectX 8.x compatible Video Card
A DirectX 8.x compatible Sound Card
A Microsoft compatible mouse
A Microsoft compatible keyboard
A 56K+ Internet Connection
An active Rubies Of Eventide game account with Cyber Warrior Inc.

From Beta info page
Rubies Of Eventide is now in the process of Beta Testing "Rubies Of Eventide" in the LithTech Engine. We are not currently looking for Beta Testers at this time. We will post an announcement here and in the message board when we are accepting applications to become Beta Testers.

Anyone interested in becoming a Beta Tester must meet the following requirements:

Be 18 years or older or have permission of parents or a guardian.

Have time to play Rubies Of Eventide at least 10 hours a week.

Be interested in exploring all features and areas of the game.

Give us feedback about bugs and features both in email format and on a private section of our Message Board.

Agree not to share proprietary information before its release in the game world of Rubies Of Eventide.

Behave responsibly towards other players in Rubies Of Eventide. There is a $10 fee for participating in the Beta-Testing Process, this fee is due upon acceptance and covers our shipping and handling costs.

Additional information on standards of behavior, rules, and the manner in which your Beta account may be used will be provided to you upon your acceptance into the program.

Image -pristontale archer 6x

Mutilator

Post by Mutilator »

oooooooooo....... :shock: Looks nice
I am The ONE

Mutilator: Fire Wizard of Conquer
Proud Guild Leader of Rebirth in Conquer

Kalestone
Site Admin

Re: Ruibies of Eventide

Post by Kalestone »

Azuka wrote: Preliminary Minimum System requirements are:
1.4 Ghz Pentium 4 or faster Processor

wow???

dead_dias

Post by dead_dias »

hmm....... looks like i gottaupgrade now :/
Krim Arcara - Myth of Soma
lvl 34 p0kehz0r (Active)
ph33r mah 2nd p0keh

Terrax

Post by Terrax »

I thought the same Kale. With my 833Mhz im doomed to upgrade my pc :D
Last edited by Terrax on Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:04 am, edited 21 times in total.

Shalaam
Site Admin

Post by Shalaam »

what about my p2 300? :p
~reality is just an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol~

BlooDxHawK

Post by BlooDxHawK »

Hmm no wonder you like 2d games Shalaam :P

I think my AMD Athlon XP 2000+ can handle this game :P

Ryoko

Post by Ryoko »

hmmm a $10 charge for beta testing