Star Wars Galaxies release date confirmed :D

Any great announcement will be made here.
Cloud0r

Star Wars Galaxies release date confirmed :D

Post by Cloud0r »

Hey everyone,

Still doing my exams :evil: , but finally the release date of SWG is confirmed :D and I am most likely now not to return to soma. Anyone going to play SWG once it comes out? Maybe if there are some ppl we could make a PA ingame :)

Shalaam
Site Admin

Post by Shalaam »

it comes out the 26th, perhaps i'll play it briefly, if i ever find the time to play a game these days :)
~reality is just an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol~

Cloud0r

Post by Cloud0r »

:) If u do play it briefly ul find me hopefully on the Eclipse server, nobody else going to play SWG :shock: ?

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

AS it seems there is no free game time, nor anywhere to DL it.
Seems u have to buy the game first, no thanx :)
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

i will play it, dunno if I will stick with it. You buy the game for 50$ and get 30 days free play online along with it :/

Cloud0r

Post by Cloud0r »

Good thing is you get 30 days free once you buy the game then only pay a monthly subscription so its not to bad. Beta testers couldn't even download the game they had to purchase the CD :o

Cool lhur I will probably see u there then :) I am joining the Eclipse server which is the unofficial UK server, hopefully il cya on that server :P

Guess il have to make a PA in SWG for rebirth :roll: any rb ppl who will play galaxies i will be happy to let u join, first i got to get the credits tho :P

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

I will be joining a diff group unfortunately, I am already in a gaming clan which you can see here: www.fallen-angels.net which has around 900 members atm. A division for this game will be created soon, so it would be cool if you guys would come join too :>. Reguardless ill look for ya cloud.

Cloud0r

Post by Cloud0r »

Ok I might come and join you there, have they picked a server to play on yet?

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

ill find out, it will most likely be the us east server which I would guess is the eclipse server since its closest to europe :p

Zorantho

Post by Zorantho »

Im probably gonna try it, where can I buy it from as it needs imported?