Forums are back, READ

Any great announcement will be made here.
lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

group's are fixed.

also, problem of where you logged in and were sent to microsoft.com is fixed as well.

sorry about the arcade games ;p but nothing I can do. For some reason when I bring the group db backups over the board just dies... sql db still works but all the .php pages in the main dir dont get parsed by the server so they show up blank. I wont be messing with the sql db anymore so we shall see if the forum has anymore problems like that ;o

Luinar

Post by Luinar »

cheers lhurgoyf.

this is still a meeting place for pestilence, so it's appreciated. =)

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/emailer.php

When i went to accept Lu into Pestilence group ;O

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Also everytime I post:

Warning: rand() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/functions_post.php on line 431

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/functions_post.php:431) in /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/posting.php on line 660

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/functions_post.php:431) in /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/page_header.php on line 606

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/functions_post.php:431) in /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/page_header.php on line 608

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/functions_post.php:431) in /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/page_header.php on line 609

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

my only guess is I am using backups from when I modified the new db with new users/topics/posts/etc they were from the other version of this board. I did pretty much the same method as with the sanc forums and there are no bugs on there so I assume this is the problem. Later tonight I will take another backup of the current users/topics/posts so as little as possible will be lost. Then I will go through and setup the forum using old version and then load the backups, and then use the db updater to get to the updated version which is what is running now. Hopefully that will solve some of these problems... because I dont get an error when posts like ds so I dunno how to fix it ;/

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

gonna go in a test posting on your account ds, just hang tight if you get booted out and cant login with your pass ;p

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

testing123

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

dunno what the problem is there... I dont get any errors at the top of posts, neither does my other hijacked forum account. Dunno what makes you so special ds ;p

Anyone else out there get a couple error messages at the top of post.php before their are redirected back to the topic?

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

yup gettting same errrors as DS.
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

Ommy

Post by Ommy »

me aswell

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

seems it is a problem coming from the posting lvl thing that was on the older version.... I have no idea why it is still there.

I will go through later and test on effected accounts with the different templates and see if it is the same (it probably will as function_post.php is shared). Then I might do some blind editing and see if I can manually get rid of the problem without causing another ;o

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

Death Scythe wrote: Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /home/lhurgoyf/public_html/rb/includes/emailer.php

When i went to accept Lu into Pestilence group ;O

that looks like it is just a problem getting out emails, I will add my smpt info and see if there is still a problem with it.

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Added you there, seems fixed

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

Death Scythe wrote: Added you there, seems fixed

yea you messed me up, was switching out pw hash to use your account to try and accept ;p

So yea, looks fixed atm

I will play with the posting problem later.

lhurgoyf
Site Admin

Post by lhurgoyf »

Moderators:

It seems the only accounts that can be added to the mod list without errors are mine and kale's. I did however find a way to insert them manually into the sql db. If you were a moderator before goto: viewtopic.php?t=2227 .