Reqium Bloodymare

Any great announcement will be made here.
Axelfolie

Re: Reqium Bloodymare

Post by Axelfolie »

I'm playing too :)
It met him... It's Master.

Hellraizer

Post by Hellraizer »

Same iam on the new server..
It has alot lesser lagg
And it iant that crouwded like the 1st server..
Iam playing a shaman atm..
Greetz hellraizer ;)

Axelfolie

Post by Axelfolie »

Hellraizer wrote: Same iam on the new server..
It has alot lesser lagg
And it iant that crouwded like the 1st server..
Iam playing a shaman atm..
Greetz hellraizer ;)

Just tried that new server for a sec. Didnt notice a difference in lag... (kinda felt laggier).

I'll stick with Valdes
It met him... It's Master.

Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Post by Azuka »

I'm just going to wait for Rohan OB on the 27th

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Azuka wrote: I'm just going to wait for Rohan OB on the 27th

Never managed to register for that one, always refuses the verify code and i must have tried above 10 times :P
"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

Nitengal

Post by Nitengal »

ordered the new graphic card today, should be here in a couple days, then i'll be back to Requiem~
Never give up
Never follow
Never think great is good enough
Nitengal--Rebirth Archer

Azuka
Location: San Diego, Ca Quote: Hajimemashite Character: Hybrd Mage

Post by Azuka »

Kalestone wrote:
Azuka wrote: I'm just going to wait for Rohan OB on the 27th

Never managed to register for that one, always refuses the verify code and i must have tried above 10 times :P

lol... give me info for registration and i'll do it for you if you want
or bug nitie to register for you hehe ;p
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2800&

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

"With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we are all damaged."

sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

Kale will u stay when it goes live? az is so n so i dont rly care as long as we play together :?

Kalestone
Site Admin

Post by Kalestone »

Unless there is a better game out, i ll stick on the free to play :)
Btw there is a wipe, so no real point still playing till the realease :/

Azbos

Post by Azbos »

Package costs
Basic Package: $7.99 a month
Premium Package: $14.99 a month
Package benefits

More Experience Points
Free – Default
Basic – Additional 20%
Premium – Additional 50%
* With a Basic or Premium package, players will be able to gain more experience points needed to enhance and level-up their characters, strengthening them in order to survive the darkest parts of the Requiem world. Basic users will receive an additional 20% of what free players normally gain, while Premium users will receive an additional 50%.

Higher Chance for Item Drops
Free – Default
Basic – 10% higher chance
Premium – 30% higher chance
* As a Basic or Premium user, players will have a higher chance of getting items, weapons and armor dropped by the monsters that they kill in the world of Requiem, also giving them a higher chance of getting rare and precious items needed to defeat the toughest monsters that stalk the world at night. Basic users will have a 10% higher chance of getting item drops than free players do, while Premium users will have a 30% higher chance.

Lower Death Penalties
Free – 4% Experience points loss upon death
Basic – 3% Experience points loss upon death
Premium – 1% Experience points loss upon death
* Basic and Premium users will lose less experience points when their characters die in the world of Requiem as opposed to free players.

Regional Chat Functionality
Free – NOT available
Basic – available
Premium – available
* Only Basic and Premium users will have the ability to region chat. Free users will only have access to local chat functions.

Get more from Item Mall purchases
Free – No additional benefits
Basic – An extra 5% bonus points added to Item Mall point purchases
Premium – An extra 10% bonus points added to Item Mall point purchases
* Basic and Premium users will get an extra 5% and 10% bonus points respectively added to their account upon purchasing points for Item Mall purchases. These items in the Item Mall are designed to further enhance the Requiem experience and have special promotional items that are available for a limited time and that are accessible only from the Item mall.

I cant find any info on mall items as yet,but looks like 5th bag ,bank slots etc will be mall items .i also heard hp mp pots will be also.

Not sure what to make of this tbh , a monthly fee to play with exp as a bonus and chat restriction , then you still have to buy items from mall when that opens . to me seems like theyre really desperate for cash lol

i'll stick with it if everyone else does, hopefully half the server will dissapear and be less lag for me at peak times.so i can play at a decent hour instead of early hours of day or night :D

we will see :P
Image Image

I have Quit gaming for good (well while im at her house then).

Death Scythe

Post by Death Scythe »

Yeah they sent me an email about those packages too.. seems a bit gay. Very money grabbing if you ask me. IF you wanna be hardcore you basically have to pay for the best package otherwise youll loose out to those who are casual. I know mmo's are trying different methods to of payment to appeal to other customers but thats just shit. An item mall can be understable to an extent... but an item mall and a monthly rate booast just shows what their aims are like... which just involves intaking money rather than aiming to please the players.