World of Warcraft

Any great announcement will be made here.
Kiaser

World of Warcraft

Post by Kiaser »

OK guys look what i have found out from a world of warcraft site!!! its about the beta.. and when it will be out!!

Very interesting.
November 08, 2003, 02:47:24 PM by Anarion Blueshadow

This is a part of a article.

Now on to other things about WoW that I found out. He talked briefly on the state of Blizzard and what they are working on, it was all WoW. He said that they are trying really hard to get the beta out this year and he said that right now it is looking like November. YES! So this month hopefully, and this year for sure! He gave general wow info about the beta and such. He mentioned that right now, in alpha, WoW is better than any MMORPG out on the market right now. This was his opinion, which I fully believe! The reason why beta is taking a while is because they want to have a good beta! Also, he did mention that the expect many sign ups for the beta and such, but not to worry as they will be having an open beta later in its development. So if you can't play it this year then you will later, so do not get too disappointed if you miss out the first time around. We mentioned the gem in Diablo 2 and he said that it functioned exactly as it is supposed to. He would not elaborate more since that is a dumb thing to lose your job over, of course he was joking.

Seems as we might see beta this month!!!

btw u can se what warcraft is here.. www.worldofwarcraft.com
Current Games:

World of Warcraft (Sen'jin Server)

Alliance:
Dagaralok (Human Warrior)
Darkrainz (Dwarf Rogue)
Musketeer (Night Elf Hunter)

Horde:
Hepatitisman (Undead Mage)
Whatamess (Troll Hunter)

Kundi

Post by Kundi »